DYC's monthly newsletter is designed to be informative and entertaining. Discover what the Board is looking into. See photos of members enjoying club events. Find out about upcoming events, read about members' adventures and lessons learned from projects they have undertaken, visit our advertisers and learn about our Board members.
- Great Progress in 2021! Celebrate Our Successes!
- Our Virtual AGM ~ Welcome New Directors
- We Need to Start Planning Further Out
- DYC Began in 1936 with a Little Clubhouse Shack
- Call for Canada Summer Games 2022 Volunteers
- Congratulations to Our 50 Year FULL BOATING Member
- RACER's, RACER's, RACER's ~ Welcome Back!
- New Flooring + Fenders ~ DYC is Looking Great
- DYC Virtual AGM ~ November 9 ~ 7 pm
- We Did It! Well done!
- Congratulations, Bjorn Christensen, Life Member
- DYC Constitution Review Update
- Docks Out / Haul Out ~ What Great Teams!
- Wine Pairing, Racer's Banquet, Lunch with Santa, DYC Christmas, Ring in 2022 at DYC ~ So Much to Look Forward To!
- Travel Lift Haul Out Plans ~ Be Ready
- Join Us for the AGM ~ 1st Week in November
- Welcome New Members + Lifer John Krall
- Heliopause Heads Out
- Racing ~ Final Updates
- So Many Events Ahead!
- Cruising With Val
- Welcome New Members ~ Happy to Have You Aboard!
- DYC's First Travel Lift Haul Out ~ Plan for It
- Thanks for a Great Season
- Zippin' Here, Zippin' There
- We're Back At It ~ Wednesday Night Racing
- Are You Interested in Becoming a Board Member?
- Sail Past ~ Saturday, July 10th ~ What a Stellar Day!
Improvements All Around ~ One by One
Well Done, Dan and Harbour Office Team!
Racers, Racers, Racers . . . . Wednesday Night Racing Has Begun
First Cruise of the Season ~ Off We Went to Ashbridges YC
2021 Reciprocal Clubs Around the Lake ~ Be Sure to Call Ahead
South Shore Search & Rescue . . . . Did You Know About GAMRU?
- Sail Past ~ Saturday, July 10th ~ Come Join Us!
- Do Your Part to Make DYC Safe and Friendly
- Stories From the Squall
- Whoop Whoop! New Members Arriving Weekly
- Dinghy Dock Progress
- Time to Update Your PHRF Certificate
- Trailers, Cradles + Jack Stands ~ OH MY!
- Welcome New DYC Members
- Race Marks + Racing Updates
- PHRF-LO Certification
- First Out, Last In? First In, Last Out?
- DYC Cruising Updates from Val
- Meet & Greets, Peer to Piers Walk Abouts
- DYC SAILPAST & Canada Day
- It's Time! Where's the Trumpets?
- What an Amazing Day & Honour!
- Notice to Boating Members & Crews
- Fun or No Fun, Work Must be Done
- Setting up for Launch
- Housekeeping in C Yard
- Celebrate Mother's Day with DYC
- Congratulations, Edward & Emily!
- Our Season Ahead Looks Promising
- In Memoriam ~ Roberta Fitzsimons
- Hiring a Harbour Office/Yard Supervisor
- Gearing Up for a Safe Summer
- Docks In ~ April 17th
- Be Proactive & Prepared for Launch
- DYC Cruising with Val
- Virtual Info + Welcome New Members Night ~ April 7th
- Travel Lift Runway Updates
- Welcome New Members
- Just Offer & Ask ~ What Needs to Be Done
- Ontario Not For Profit Corporations Act Changing
- Familiarize Yourself with Safety Around DYC
- Dock Committee Meeting Soon
- Things Are Going to Be Different
- LOOR & PHRF-LO Webinars
- February is DYC History Month ~ Looking Back to 1878
- The World is Topsy-Turvy with Covid 19
- Condolences ~ Violet Holloway + Terry Fields
- Welcome New Members
- Time to Submit Your Dock Application
- Travel Lift Progress in the Cold
- Sunset Dining Room Super Bowl + Valentine's Specials
- Naughty or Nice . . . We Sure Had Fun!
- Take Care, Stay Safe
- DYC Covid Lockdown Updates
- Strong Support From Our Members
- We Have A Great Future!
- Dampening DYC Spirits Is Not Part of the 2021 Plan
- It's ALIVE, It's ALIVE ~ Travel Lift Momentum
- Wishes for a Happy and Safe Season
- Lots to Celebrate at DYC
- It Always Gets Worse . . . Before It Gets Better
- Marion + The Naughty Girls
- Travel Lift Progress ~ It's Up, It's Up!
- Travel Lift Work Party Lunches ~ Can You Help?
- So Many Holiday Events ~ Come Join Us!
- Boats Out, Docks Out, Events, Events, Events
- Join Us for the Virtual Annual General Meeting
- A Model Year of "Safety" in Many Respects
- 'Round the Marks Fun Racing
- We Need Your Help / Completed Tasks
- Le Trio Parisien
- Lunch with Santa ~ DYC Annual Christmas Party
- Making Spirits Bright ~ Celebrate the Season ~ Save the Date
- Autumn Sailpast ~ Oh What A Day!
- Remembering Gordon Andrew
- Safety A Must ~ At Boats Out
- Interesting History
- Fun Racing 2020 ~ It's Been So Fun!
- Time to Get Those Forms Filled Out
- How Can You Help?
- It's That Time of Year Again ~ Call for Nominations
- Changes on the West Side
- It Was a Dark and Stormy Night
- Lighthouses + A Steamer
- DYC is Growing
- 'Round the Marks Racing ~ New Start Time 6 p.m
- Around + About the Lake . . . and Down the River
- Sail Past September 19
- Gordon Andrew Memorial Garden Planting September 26
- DYC Dockside Transformation
- Masks Now Mandatory Indoors
- Get Your Burgee On
- ValvTec Marine Fuel at DYC
- Prevention Fueling Up at the Dock
- Thank Goodness for Summer Staff
- Didgeridoo ~ Chapman New Racer Award Winners
- IT'S OPEN, IT'S OPEN ~ DYC Sunset Patio Dining is Now Open!
- Are We in the Eye of the Covid - 19 Storm?
- Show the Pride of DYC
- This Covid Thing is Not Over
- Keep a Sharp Eye Out
- Fun Racing 2020
- Welcome Home ~ Around the Club
- Happy Canada Day! Stay 6' Safe!
- Six Weeks of "Stay At Home"
- The New DYC Look
- We Do Have a Plan . . . . To Launch
- All DYC Closed to Non-Emergency Activity
- Team Work for Docks In + Boats In
- Looking Forward to Re-Opening of The Sunset Dining Room
- Learn To Sail New Programming to Be Announced