DYC's monthly newsletter is designed to be informative and entertaining. Discover what the Board is looking into. See photos of members enjoying club events. Find out about upcoming events, read about members' adventures and lessons learned from projects they have undertaken, visit our advertisers and learn about our Board members.
- Sail Past ~ Saturday, July 10th ~ Come Join Us!
- Do Your Part to Make DYC Safe and Friendly
- Stories From the Squall
- Whoop Whoop! New Members Arriving Weekly
- Dinghy Dock Progress
- Time to Update Your PHRF Certificate
- Trailers, Cradles + Jack Stands ~ OH MY!
- Welcome New DYC Members
- Race Marks + Racing Updates
- PHRF-LO Certification
- First Out, Last In? First In, Last Out?
- DYC Cruising Updates from Val
- Meet & Greets, Peer to Piers Walk Abouts
- DYC SAILPAST & Canada Day
- It's Time! Where's the Trumpets?
- What an Amazing Day & Honour!
- Notice to Boating Members & Crews
- Fun or No Fun, Work Must be Done
- Setting up for Launch
- Housekeeping in C Yard
- Celebrate Mother's Day with DYC
- Congratulations, Edward & Emily!
- Our Season Ahead Looks Promising
- In Memoriam ~ Roberta Fitzsimons
- Hiring a Harbour Office/Yard Supervisor
- Gearing Up for a Safe Summer
- Docks In ~ April 17th
- Be Proactive & Prepared for Launch
- DYC Cruising with Val
- Virtual Info + Welcome New Members Night ~ April 7th
- Travel Lift Runway Updates
- Welcome New Members
- Just Offer & Ask ~ What Needs to Be Done
- Ontario Not For Profit Corporations Act Changing
- Familiarize Yourself with Safety Around DYC
- Dock Committee Meeting Soon
- Things Are Going to Be Different
- LOOR & PHRF-LO Webinars
- February is DYC History Month ~ Looking Back to 1878
- The World is Topsy-Turvy with Covid 19
- Condolences ~ Violet Holloway + Terry Fields
- Welcome New Members
- Time to Submit Your Dock Application
- Travel Lift Progress in the Cold
- Sunset Dining Room Super Bowl + Valentine's Specials
- Naughty or Nice . . . We Sure Had Fun!
- Take Care, Stay Safe
- DYC Covid Lockdown Updates
- Strong Support From Our Members
- We Have A Great Future!
- Dampening DYC Spirits Is Not Part of the 2021 Plan
- It's ALIVE, It's ALIVE ~ Travel Lift Momentum
- Wishes for a Happy and Safe Season
- Lots to Celebrate at DYC
- It Always Gets Worse . . . Before It Gets Better
- Marion + The Naughty Girls
- Travel Lift Progress ~ It's Up, It's Up!
- Travel Lift Work Party Lunches ~ Can You Help?
- So Many Holiday Events ~ Come Join Us!
- Boats Out, Docks Out, Events, Events, Events
- Join Us for the Virtual Annual General Meeting
- A Model Year of "Safety" in Many Respects
- 'Round the Marks Fun Racing
- We Need Your Help / Completed Tasks
- Le Trio Parisien
- Lunch with Santa ~ DYC Annual Christmas Party
- Making Spirits Bright ~ Celebrate the Season ~ Save the Date
- Autumn Sailpast ~ Oh What A Day!
- Remembering Gordon Andrew
- Safety A Must ~ At Boats Out
- Interesting History
- Fun Racing 2020 ~ It's Been So Fun!
- Time to Get Those Forms Filled Out
- How Can You Help?
- It's That Time of Year Again ~ Call for Nominations
- Changes on the West Side
- It Was a Dark and Stormy Night
- Lighthouses + A Steamer
- DYC is Growing
- 'Round the Marks Racing ~ New Start Time 6 p.m
- Around + About the Lake . . . and Down the River
- Sail Past September 19
- Gordon Andrew Memorial Garden Planting September 26
- DYC Dockside Transformation
- Masks Now Mandatory Indoors
- Get Your Burgee On
- ValvTec Marine Fuel at DYC
- Prevention Fueling Up at the Dock
- Thank Goodness for Summer Staff
- Didgeridoo ~ Chapman New Racer Award Winners
- IT'S OPEN, IT'S OPEN ~ DYC Sunset Patio Dining is Now Open!
- Are We in the Eye of the Covid - 19 Storm?
- Show the Pride of DYC
- This Covid Thing is Not Over
- Keep a Sharp Eye Out
- Fun Racing 2020
- Welcome Home ~ Around the Club
- Happy Canada Day! Stay 6' Safe!
- Six Weeks of "Stay At Home"
- The New DYC Look
- We Do Have a Plan . . . . To Launch
- All DYC Closed to Non-Emergency Activity
- Team Work for Docks In + Boats In
- Looking Forward to Re-Opening of The Sunset Dining Room
- Learn To Sail New Programming to Be Announced
- DYC Clubhouse is Temporarily Closed
- Docks In + Launch Subject to Covid-19 Updates
- B - Dock is Complete ~ It Looks Great!
- Side Wheeler Steamship 1905 - 1910
- In Memoriam ~ Gordon Andrew
- Stay Home, Stay Healthy Niagara
- Valentine's Dinner + The Not-So Newlywed Game
- Commodore's Report ~ Progress, Yes!
- Yahoo! New + Returning Members
- B Dock Has Risen ~ Final Touches Needed
- Officer of the Day . . . Take 2
- Safety Gear ~ Is Yours Ready for the Season?
- Eat, Drink + Be Irish ~ March 14th
- Name That Tune Trivia ~ March 21st
- History Month - Are you a Lifer?
- Launch Plans - May 1st, come hell or high water!
- Dock Applications - Deposits Due Feb 29th
- Upcoming Events - Games, Bands and Plenty of Great Dinning
- Looking Forward to An Exciting 2020
- DYC Christmas Dinner
- Corporate Seal
- Safety Instructions ~ Or Are They?
- Rise of "B" Dock ~ 8 Up, 4 To Go
- Are You The Voice of DYC?
- Ding Dong ~ Leave A Message
- AGM ~ A Great Turn Out
- DYC Racer's Banquet Awards
- Name That Tune ~ A Huge Success, Returning March 2020
- The Plan Is Simple . . . Lift and Straighten B Dock
- Mark Your 2020 Calendars, Events Already Planned
- Need Some Great Christmas Ideas?
- Job Jar + Stockings of Love
- Celebrate at DYC ~ Christmas Party + New Year's Eve Party
- In Memoriam